Friday, November 02, 2007

Touching Horizon



Land & Ocean meets;
with a blanket of Sky over them.
They call this as their Paradise.
All over the place, this Love flies.
She is the Princess of the Ocean
He is King of his own Land.
She is a beauty of his mind.
He is whom she loves, please don't mind !!
The birds, the rivers, and the cool breeze;
are never to be stopped, just as their love..
This love spreads all over,
making Hawaii touch Japan.
The heart of the Land whispers in Oceans ears,
"Can I please hold your hands?"
Ocean never knows, what is it..
But, she is still sitting on the land...
The Land now whispers in the Oceans heart,
"Can I please feel you?"
The land now asks the Oceans cheeks,
can I please kiss you?
The land now asks the ocean,
can I please hold you?
The Ocean replies...
...yes u may
The Ocean replies, "Yes, you May"
Can anyone separate Ocean from Land?

SELECT ALL, AND READ !!!

Guyz, please don't hate me if you find this to be sad..
But I really liked it...


-Sammy Desai

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That very instant that u wrote this....I really liked it too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Sammy!! The style of it is cool, u know when u have to select it....it turns in2 Blue n White hehe...

Lucky said...

i didn't like it...
i loved it...
really....
good one

Adaa said...

Damn I envy U.... u not onlu write well but present it well too!! Grrr