Friday, November 09, 2007

I wanna Die - Part 2


He sees a church nearby and starts shouting: “You don’t exist, not even in that baseless church you have! You’re fake.

Once inside, he says: “God is this your justice?! All my life you gave me sorrows. Throughout my life I was lonely and I had to go through many problems. But I always went through it because I had faith. And now, when I found happiness in life, you took it away from me. Now I realized I am a complete loser. Is that my fault and is that crime? The person who made me a loser is you. The person to make me a joke in this world is you. The person who got me in this current situation is you. So I am not a loser, you are! I am not a criminal you are! I am not at fault you are! YOU it’s you! Which life’s revenge are you taking from me? Tell me? Answer me? Answer me right now and if you cannot I’ll kill myself right here and again will you be blamed for it!”

Suddenly he hears a voice saying: “All Mighty be praised.”

He looks to his right and sees a man with crutches out there praying.

Then he looked down and saw that he had no legs. And the man yet said, “All Mighty be praised.” He wasn’t crying or blaming God. He was only thanking him for everything that he does have. Then his wife came, and took him away.

This man then realized and thanked the Lord. “I got all my answers, thank you Lord! I realized how precious life is. That man’s legs were cut off and didn’t question you. He was just happy with everything else you gave him. Thank you Lord for making me realize that you do have a destiny for everyone!”

- by Ritika Kothari

3 comments:

"Word Life" said...

hey Ritzz,,,

I never thought u wud be able to change this guyz mind from jumping off the cliff?

Anonymous said...

well.. nothing is impossible in life!

Adaa said...

Compliments Ritika!