Thursday, August 30, 2007

Its all about Sammy....





Its all about me just cause I'm just too good...

I go, I see, and they start loving me.

I always get everything, and everyone loves me.

I belong to among those lucky kind of people.

Oh Sammy Sammy Sammy.

I'm a great guy, thats what they all like about me.

Sammy is this, Sammy is that, Sammy is a perfect example of what friendship means.

Best son, best brother, best friend, and now the father too.

I'm the sun, the moon, the stars, and the wind too.

I'm their heart, and the new heartthrob of all girls.

I'm what I am, and that's what I am.

There is a lot more, but I don't feel like typing much about me.

I NEVER Brag...

7 comments:

Lucky said...

hmmm....
everything seems true...
except for the last line...;)
nevertheless...ur too good to be put into words...
words can never justify..
dont even try it..
good attempt though...

Anonymous said...

(I NEVER Brag...)
lol....loved this line...was the best of all.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh sammy sammy sammy...
really u cannot be put into words..
u r simply too good...

Anonymous said...

Hey sammy,
U such a good human being...u so good bt u never brag...lol....that was really hilarious...Never the less keep writing........oh sammy sammy sammy..hehehehhe

"Word Life" said...

THANKS GIRLS !!!

Love ya ALL !!!

Abha said...

ahem ahem mr modesty personified. hee hee.hmmm wonder if it was da six packs of beer talkin or u always so humble in life?? vaisay i kinda agree wid sum of da stuf u hv writn but dude whn did u become a fathr "Best son, best brother, best friend, and now the father too" congrats, hearthrob of all girls, hmm i dunno but one thing i can say for sure is dat u write really really well.but i wish u wud write sum fiction ,especially dean koontz kind.... kinda dark n al .hey if u evr write a book do tel me i wil be da first one to buy a copy...o wat da heck da sweethrt dat ur u wil probably gift me an autogrphd copy free of cost.hee hee.

Abha
(dude am not writin al dis coz u askd me to.... i seriously likd it a lot)

Adaa said...

Yea yea awl abt Sammy.... Y else m I reading this BLOG n writing dese comments!! :P