Friday, September 07, 2007

Subjects

Subjects are meant only to confuse people.
Lets get back to what we learned in 3rd grade.

SCIENCE

The person who taught me science is the biggest liar.
First he said that water is essential for all, everyone needs water.
I was so happy, I used to run back home so that I can drink water, as it was essential
Then later, we learned about the diseases spreading through water...

MATHEMATICS

It was so simple when they started teaching mathematics.
I mean, everyone were happy by adding 2 & 2 on their fingers, and say 4.
Then later, we learned about limits, derivatives, integrations, and Probability.
Mathematics was not just a 2 digit number anymore, it was an infinite mess of shit now.

HISTORY

History had to be the most interesting subject ever, cause it tells us what happened in past.
It was so nice to know what our ancestors did for living. Their way of hunting in the wild, and survival of the fittest. It was just so amazing.
Then later, I heard that there was a war, and the whole world took part in killing each other.
I wished that they should have crucified me also, or throw a bomb at me.

ENGLISH

I turned my eyes towards English, and thought that this is a language we speak, so it has to be good.
At start they taught me A is for Apple, and B is for Ball, and so on.
Then later, someone told me that A is for Asshole, and B is for Bitch.
I couldn't stand this language when I came to know what does that mean.

COMPUTERS

Should I start with a laugh, cause the person who invented computers was also confused as in what did he invent?
At start they showed me pictures and it was so nice to find alphabets and type as they were never in order.
Then later, I found all subjects on the internet.
I was so happy with the computer, that I could find all subjects here itself.
So I came up with a decision that Computers is my favorite subject.

Other subject were made just to confuse lil old me.
I hate these people who started these other subjects.
Now, I love Computers.

Okay guys, those who think that Internet is the biggest and the best invention created by human, than do reply to this post. If you disagree, than prove me wrong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Word Life" said...

me in US of A dear,, not UK !!!

Mythreya said...

of course we r d internet addicts!!
we stray in the internet for the whole damn day..
i agree with u....

Anonymous said...

so true...defintely agree with u!!

Adaa said...

ENGLISH!! I was my major gud heavens!! Ha ha