Thursday, August 30, 2007

Love & Peace

I've a friend who was leaving for two day trip.
I asked her to get something for me from there, and that is "smiles"
She asked for a return gift, that is Peace & Love.
Now what to do if I got smart friends like her?
I decided to act smart...

LOVE

Love is what I want from you.
But, what is love?
It's just another lively word for "Care..."

PEACE

Peace is what I want from others.
But, what is peace?
It's just another lively word for "Love..."

When You ask for both; Love & Peace,

All I could find for you is my heart...

My Peaceful heart says that you are always Loved by me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet of you :)
thanks a lot for the love and peace you gave me :D

Mythreya said...

great post..
love and peace...
nicely put up!!!

Adaa said...

Cheat!! Peace n Love r Peace n Love! ;P

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding!?! Car DVD Players Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Hot Sale