Monday, August 20, 2007

~ Men are Weak ~

Who can prove that men are not emotional?

Men do cry, but we just don't show it.

I cried for my choice of college, but I didn't show it.
I cried when I found my first love, but I didn't show it.

We remember everything about our love...
I still remember the day I proposed her, I was unsure..
The day she said yes to me, she was in wearing blue and white..
The first time we locked fingers, both of us were scared..
Those late night phone conversations till we saw the sun..
The first date with first love, a stupid movie..
Staring each other in the middle of the class, that was fun..

I remember every moment we spent together....
I can still tell you the on which day what happened, even though its been 3 years.

Girl, I'm pretty sure that you are aware that I do remember everything.

But, why does this world never believed me or other men?

Men are weak, we cry more than you do.
Men are weak, it hurts us more than it hurts you.
Men are weak, emotional fools...

This whole article is a total truth stating that MEN ARE MORE LOYAL & ALSO THE WEAKER SEX !!!!

Men never show it, but its very much true...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

liked evry line except d last comparison.... a woman can also be a loyal companion..n y do u say dat men r weaker sex..? i feel its not true... its jus been said dat men cant express themselves....

Mythreya said...

humm very true bro...
and we r misunderstood always!!
like..every other gal think we hav utterly no emotions..
we r gud for nothing..
humm bt..we knw wat we r!!

nice post!!

Adaa said...

Man this needs to be relayed Live on International Prime Time TV!! So wen can we get d crew !! OSSAM!