Sunday, September 23, 2007

I wanna Die - Part 1



You taught my silent heart how to love,
then you got your love and destroyed my heart.

A man was ditched by the only thing he loved.
He didn't wanna live. He wanted to kill himself.
Well, what is life without love?
He had no one else in his life except her.
"She ditched me?" thats all could be heard from him.

He started walking up the hill.
With arms stretched and fists closed, he screamed.
"Why me Lord, why me?"
He weeped all the way up to the top.
"Where were you God?"
A cold breeze hit him hard, but he didn't stop.
"Stop that breeze and tell me, where were you when she left me?
Where were you when all my happiness was gone?"

All of a sudden it started raining.
"Stop crying God, a lot of people love you,
but no one really cares for me. I got no one except her."
Few more steps and he tripped over a rock.
"God, you showed yourself?
After all, you are also rock-hearted.
Your idols are all made of rocks.
I don't need you now, I'm going to kill myself.
and if someone is to be blamed, it has to be you.
You taught the meaning of love; the purpose of life."

-Saimish Desai


Part 2 is coming up really soon, and its gonna be written by Ritika Kothari

4 comments:

Pari said...

I wonder why , i can sense the sadness in your tone !
Though, u potray it beautifully in your words...Keep bloggin...

Lucky said...

sam...
buddy...u seem tired..really...
neways...i'd jst say....
"no man or woman is worth ur tears...
and the one who is will never make you cry..."
take care...

Mythreya said...

well dude...
i dont agree this time wid you..
jus bcoz u lost ur love doesnt mean u go ahead and kill urself...

if u love her truly...
then admire her truly..
love is not a condition..that u love me and i love u..
it's jus a beautiful feeling..
u cant force her to love you...

but if she really hurt you then maybe she isnt worth ur love...
move on...

killing urself would be an act of cowardice....

and talking abt god...
he has to blamed for lot of things...
but believe me the god u and me know believes in love and suffering...

Adaa said...

Sammy m scared o heights... dis pic FREAKED ME!! :(