Sunday, August 30, 2009

~ The Truth ~


I miss you more and more each day.
No matter how hard I try to let go of you…
You stay with me everyday.
I wake up thinking of you.
I go to sleep dreaming about you.

I want this to stop!

Because… It’s getting harder and harder, to go through each day.

Being here without you...
And, the thought of us never being together hurts me even more.


You think I am cold towards you.
You think I am harsh to you.
You think I am being rude…by not offering you sweet words.
I know how you feel…
You may think I don’t feel the same…anymore.
But, you don’t realise how much I want you.

The truth is I never stopped loving you…
I just stopped showing it…
Thinking it would make things better between us.

But, no.

Thinking of you being with someone else and loving her, and not me, the same way…hurts me even more… When we meet…it makes me happy to just hear from you...and see your smile…to hear your voice. But it frustrates me when we argue…over silly things…and misunderstand each other…

It’s the distance to blame!

I know love has no boundaries…
But the truth is… this is our boundary.
And the saddening truth about this is that we may not be able to cross it…
Till then….for as long as I would wish…we could stay friends…if not best…at least good friends.

I love you, and miss you.
And will cherish you even more each day.
Till the end.


-Pea.Jay-

3 comments:

"Word Life" said...

B_E_A_U_Tifully written !!
good job Pea.Jay !!

Anonymous said...

how many people have felt this emotion at some point in our lives..to love someone and to have lost them..and to realise that each day..and to live with it..and still have a little hope...the beauty of what you have written lies in its simplicity..you have given words to fellings of so many people.great going!

Adaa said...

The simplicity of words highlights the pain so bad!! ~Sighs~