Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A Pocket Full of Dreams





Sweetheart,

Let me pull out the moon from my pocket;
and paint it brighter, only for you.

Let me jump and grab some of those stars;
and stick it on the gift I got, for you.

I have your favorite chocolate in my pocket.
Let me ask the Lil Teddy to hold it, for you.

Let me save this Red Rose I bought.
and draw a love symbol, only for you.

Let me light those heart-shaped candles I got.
and make some dinner tonight, only for you.

Let me kiss your cheeks, first left then right.
and wish goodnight, to you.

Let me draw few curves early morning.
and paint them with 7even colors, only for you.

Let me bring a smile on your face.
and make everything alright for you.

Let me hold your hand, as you look in my eyes.
and propose to you...... I love you :)


Written by - Saimish Desai & Suhani Jhawar.

7 comments:

Suhani Jhawar said...

The best proposal ever..!!

"Word Life" said...

totally agreed !!

Unknown said...

trully,,,wat an amazing way of conveyings things...and expressing so much of love....too good yaaa

Anonymous said...

Its such an amazing expression of love...makes one crave for all the beautiful things in life..beautiful coz of their simplicity...

Aarti said...

I agree the words are really beautiful,strong, and any girl would melt to hear words that were expressed here:).

"Word Life" said...

thanks y'all !!! :)

Adaa said...

Its sweet ... lik first love!!