Friday, March 21, 2008

~ Everything's Gone ~

y is there so much hatred in world?

I was never told that when I step down and start my life, I would have to face millions of unhappy moments in this very short life of mine.
I always thought that there are only happy moments.

I was never told that a heart has to go through lots of pain.
I always thought that its the most beautiful gift we got, and its meant only for loving someone.

I was never told that the brains I got would stop helping me when it comes to dealing with people.
I always thought that it would make me smarter every breath I take.

I was never told that the soul I got would be cursed for no reason.
I always thought that I was sent to do good for people, and touch their hearts.

Everything is gone now.
My soul has been cursed,
My brains have been mashed, and
My heart - it started beating me now.

is this what you really wished for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, written it for me on my birthday... thank you Sammy :)

Anonymous said...

deep down in my heart......sometimes think of few of the things you write......i am falling fr ur writng sammy....muahhh