Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you Maa, coz finally I started doing things by myself.

I wake up when its still dark outside, not 12 noon like before.
I make my own breakfast, and nowadays I prefer coffee with toast.
I have to drive my car around, trains were a preferred choice.
I eat lunch alone Maa, and dream of home-cooked rice.

I miss you Maa, and those morning good-luck kisses.
I miss you Maa, when no one calls to find out what I had for lunch.
I miss you Maa, when I walk in my empty home.
I miss you Maa, when I sit alone and stare in open space.

I found my road Maa.
I found my treasure.
I found a girl Maa,
She will be my wife.

I promise I'll fly high Maa,
I promise I won't ever fall down.
I promise what you always wanted from me, Maa.
I'll be that smile, in every person's life.

Love you,

Saimish Desai

p.s. - Happy Woman's Day!

No comments: