Sunday, January 02, 2011

no one would notice anything

I sit in a corner, on my butt.
I lift my knees till chin, and lock them up.
Lights are off, and room is silent.
Eyes are filled with tears, which dry before I cry!

Its always been this way.
And I think its wrong.
What's going on since last 20 centuries,
is possibly wrong.

I've been falling in abyss,
Ever since I was born.
With a little light I see,
Every passing soul laughs at me.

I know those people,
I've lived with them.
Few of those bunch,
Were my best friends.

I think life would easier.
If I was stuck in pit with venomous pythons.
I ain't scared of death,
its just the matter of time.

Waiting for God,
in case he exists.
Also ready to become,
Satan's favorite child.

Just take me out of here.
and rip my body apart.
Break me into pieces,
and just have a look
(no one would notice anything)

1 comment:

nishith said...

Ai shhane, jyada senti mat maar!