Sunday, May 09, 2010

Oh my DEeR !


I saw her, and she saw me.
I held her by her waist, and she had her hand on my shoulder.
we danced, and people laughed.
....... and this is when our love story began.

I feel like I've been robbed.
Money is still there, but heart is gone.
She took everything away from me,
She is mine, "My Terrorizing Beauty" !

I see the dark cloud above my head.
I feel like I'm hanging over a bridge, with only a thread.
My heart and soul are gone, and so is my mind.
Oh yes I agree, that love is blind.

She punches me, in every dream.
But first I hug her, and later I scream.
Cyclone and Thunderstorm are nothing.
She is the one who makes my head go spinning.

She has my heart, and my soul.
She got me, under her control.
She is my love, and my life.
She is my girlfriend, and she owns me right.

- Saimish Desai

1 comment:

Lucky said...

"She punches me, in every dream.
But first I hug her, and later I scream."
Loved these lines !!
Awesome writing :D