Monday, January 25, 2010

Blessed Love



I thought I was getting closer to the dream I had wished to attain,
I thought I had found what I wanted…an unqualified love for someone!
It seemed like his aura passed through mine, touching all my senses
I knew this would happen from the moment I got to know him
I felt that I almost touched an entity that has created this world, through him

Just like a garden full of fragrant flowers gives out varied hues n fragrance,
His presence spreads bliss and elation.
He can be loved for so many reasons and the reasons would only transmit more love for him.

It’s rightly said loving someone deeply, changes your life for good
Loving him completely has shown me sanctity.
I know that I’d love him till the end of this universe for he’s the one who makes me happy and content.
A present of this kind should be treasured ….And so I wish to cherish this token of love forever…

- written by Janki Desai

1 comment:

"Word Life" said...

very well expressed... good one Janki !